WOODWORKING CLASS 65
TO REGISTER PLEASE FOLOW THIS LINK http://www.assistexpo.ca/oronofair
Chairperson(s): Irene and Terry Matchett 905-242-8318.
Committee: Kurtis Matchett, Karen Yourth, Kristina Saunders, Chris Saunders, Korey Matchett, Shannon Trotman, Cheyanne Howard.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Exhibits in this class must be in the hands of the committee before 10:30 am on Thursday, September 7th. Judging starts at 11:00 am.
2. Exhibits must remain until 4 pm on Sunday, September 10th.
3. All entries cannot exceed the maximum size of 28” wide by 28” long by 3 feet high. All decisions are final, according to the judge.
4. All entries must be the work of the exhibitor. No kits allowed (parents can cut for safety reasons).
5. You may enter a limit of 2 (two) per class.
6. Small bird houses and feeders are made to be hung. Larger items will sit on table.
7. If entries must be brought in on Wednesday, Evening (September 6 th ) please contact a chairperson for arrangements.
8. A fifth prize will be given if there are seven or more entries in a class.
9. Membership is not required for youth 17 and under, but entry form must be filled out and tag with exhibitor number obtained from fair office.
Entry Fees: 10% of prize winnings.
Prizes: $7.00; $6.00; $5.00; $4.00; $3.00 (if required)
2. Wood Lathe
3. Wood Burning
4. Bird Houses & Feeders
5. Shelves & Small Cabinets
6. Reclaimed Wood
7. Other (Not Listed Above)
JUNIOR (ages 11-16)
9. Wood Lathe
10. Wood Burning
11. Bird Houses & Feeders
12. Shelves & Small Cabinets
13. Small Bench or Stool
14. Other (not listed above)
KIDS (ages 7 – 10)
15. Bird Houses & Feeders
17. Key Rack
18. Jewelry Box
19. Small Stool
20. Other (not listed above)
JUDGE’S CHOICE AWARD
Donated by the Matchett Family
MOST POINTS AWARD – ADULT CLASS
Donated by the Rona Hardware, Newcastle
MOST POINTS AWARD – JUNIOR CLASS
Donated by iwood
MOST POINTS AWARD – KIDS CLASS
Donated by Don’s Auto