SHEEP CLASSES 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
TO REGISTER PLEASE FOLOW THIS LINK http://www.assistexpo.ca/oronofair
Sunday, September 11 th at 12:00 noon.
Chairperson: Darren Ayre 905-244-8432
Committee: Jim Coombs, Matt Coombs, John Ayre
Rules and Regulations:
Sheep must be on the grounds Sunday, September 11 th by 12:00 noon and remain on the grounds until
4:00 p.m. One entry per exhibitor per class and two entries per class to a maximum of two classes. All
entries must be owned and registered in the name of the exhibitor. An entry shall be interpreted as
follows: All sheep, whether owned by one person, or more than one person (individually or jointly)
which are maintained on one farm or breeding unit, are considered to be the production of one farm or
breeding unit, therefore, only one entry per class is eligible from such a farm or breeding unit, unless
otherwise authorized by the Fair. *May be subject to be put into ANY OTHER BREED if no opposition, if
decided by committee members*.
Entry Fee: 10% of prize winnings.
Prize money for each section: $45.00; $40.00; $30.00; $18.00; $15.00; $12.00; $10.00; $8.00; $7.00;
$5.00 (ribbons 1 st – 5 th place).
Class 34 – HAMPSHIRE
Class 35 – OXFORD
Class 36 – SUFFOLK
Class 37 – DORSET
Class 38 – N.C. CHEVIOT
Class 39 – ANY OTHER BREED
1. Ewe – yearling – Third pair of temporary incisors must be in place. This animal must be born and bred
2. Ewe – First pair of temporary incisors must be in place. Born the properly of the exhibitor.
3. Ram – yearling – Third pair of temporary incisors must be in place.
4. Ram – First pair of temporary incisors must be in place. Born the properly of the exhibitor.
5. Breeder’s Flock – Bred and owned by the exhibitor. A group of 4 animals. Both sexes to be
represented. Each animal in the group must have been exhibited in one of the proceeding classes. All
animals in a group to be of one breed.