Saturday, September 9th, 2023
Theme: “Harvesting Community Connections”
Chairperson: Scott Story, [email protected]
Committee: Don Armstrong
To ensure a spot in the parade, it is important that you PRE-REGISTER by September 6th.
Please e-mail [email protected] or contact Scott at: 905-242-5755.
1. Line up at the Orono Cemetery by 9:30 a.m.
2. Parade starts at 10:30 a.m.
(Ideas include the following…)
- Motorized floats will receive $25.00 each.
- Chilren’s non-motorized floats will receive up to $10.00 each.
- Children’s well decorated bicycles will receive up to $10.00 each.
- Clowns will receive $10.00 each.
- There will be no judging of individual entries.