WOODWORKING CLASS 65
TO REGISTER PLEASE FOLOW THIS LINK https://www.oronofair.com/orono-fair-exhibitors-information/registration/
Chairperson(s): Irene & Terry Matchett 905-242-8318
Committee: Kurtis Matchett, Karen Yourth, Kristina Saunders, Chris Saunders, Korey Matchett, Shannon Trotman
Rules and Regulations:
1. Exhibits in this class must be in the hand of the committee before 12 noon on Thursday, September 8th.
2. Exhibits must remain until 4 p.m. on Sunday, September 11th.
3. An entry cannot exceed the maximum size of 28” wide
by 28” long by 3 feet high. All decisions are final, according to the judge.
4. All entries must be the work of the exhibitor. No kits allowed.
5. You may enter one or more items into each class. A limit of 2 (two) per class.
6. Small bird houses and feeders are made to be hung. Larger ones will sit on table.
7. If entries must be brought in on Wednesday, Evening, September 7th, please contact a chairperson to arrange.
8. A fifth prize will be given if there are seven or more entries in a class.
9. Membership is not required for youth 17 and under, but entry form must be filled out and tag with exhibitor number obtained from fair office.
Entry Fees: 10% of prize winnings.
Prizes: $7.00; $6.00; $5.00; $4.00.
2. Wood Lath
3. Wood burning
4. Bird Houses & Feeders
5. Shelves & Small Cabinets
6. Reclaimed Wood
7. Small bench or stool
8. Flower planter
KIDS (ages 7 – 10)
10. Bird house/feeders
12. Key rack
13. Jewelry Box
14. Small stool
JUNIOR (ages 7-16)
17. Wood Lath
18. Wood burning
19. Bird Houses & Feeders
20. Shelves & Small Cabinets
21. Reclaimed Wood
22. Small bench or stool
23 Flower planter
JUDGE’S CHOICE AWARD
Donated by the Matchett Family
MOST POINTS AWARD – ADULT CLASS
Donated by the Rona Hardware, Newcastle
MOST POINTS AWARD – KIDS CLASS
Donated by Don’s Auto
MOST POINTS AWARD – JUNIOR CLASS
Donated by iwood