SHEEP CLASSES 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
Sunday, September 9th
Chairman: Darren Ayre, 905-244-8432
Committee: Lloyd Ayre, Jim Coombs, Matt Coombs, John Ayre
Rules and Regulations:
Sheep must be on the grounds Sunday, September 9th by 12 Noon and remain on the grounds until 4:00 p.m.One entry per exhibitor per class and two entries per class to a maximum of two classes. All entries must be owned by an registered in the name of the exhibitor. An entry shall be interpreted as follows: All sheep whether owned by one person, or more than one person (individually or jointly) which are maintained on one farm or breeding unit, are considered to be the production of one farm or breeding unit, therefore, only one entry per class is eligible from such a farm or breeding unit, unless otherwise authorized by the Fair. *May be subject to be put into any other breed if no opposition if choosen by commitiee members.*
Entry Fee: 10% of prize winnings.
Prize money: for each section $45.00; $40.00; $30.00; $18.00; $15.00; $12.00; $10.00; $8.00; $7.00; $5.00 (Ribbons to 5th Place)
ANY OTHER BREED
1. Ewe – yearling – Third pair of temporary incisors must be in place. This animal must be born and bred in Canada.
2. Ewe – First pair of temporary incisors must be in place. Born the property of the exhibitor.
3. Ram – yearling – Third pair of temporary incisors must be in place.
4. Ram – First pair of temporary incisors must be in place. Born the property of the exhibitor.
5. Breeder’s Flock – Bred and owned by the exhibitor. A group of 4 animals. Both sexes to be represented. Each animal in the group must have been exhibited in one of the proceeding classes. All animals in a group to be of one breed.