DURHAM EAST 4-H
Committee: Brenda Metcalf, Karen Dair
For more 4-H information contact Brenda [email protected] 905 263-2250
• Open to all 2019 4-H clubs in Durham East 4-H Association. Club exhibits must be placed by club members
• Each club and member may place one exhibit only.
• Exhibits must be placed in the 4-H exhibit area between 6:00 and 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday September 4th.
• Exhibits MUST REMAIN IN PLACE until 4:00 p.m. on Sunday September 8th.
• Exhibits will be awarded prize money as follows: 1st $15.00, 2nd $12.00, 3rd $10.00. All others to receive $5.00 courtesy of Orono Agricultural Society. Prize money will be presented at Awards Night.
• Exhibit entries should be made by August 1st to
Brenda Metcalf – Office Manager
DURHAM EAST 4-H DAIRY CLUB
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 6th
• All calves must be on the fairgrounds by 10 am
• Classes include: Novice, Junior, Intermediate and Senior Showmanship. The Frank Barkey Memorial Pee Wee Showmanship is for non 4-H members up to 10 years of age, with the exception of Clover Bud members. Conformation classes will follow the Showmanship Classes.
• Each 4-H member completing their 4-H project at the fair will receive $5.00 courtesy of Orono Agricultural Society.