YOUTH POSTER COMPETITION “Original Hand Made Design”
Entry Rules: Please read these carefully
1. “Promoting Your Fair” — Name and date of our fair must be clearly shown.
2. Must be hand drawn *********. No raised items — must lay flat.
3. Poster size: Minimum – 22 cm x 28 cm, without border to a Maximum – 28 cm x 44 cm, without border.
4. Designed Poster must be centered on CARDSTOCK or BRISTOL BOARD exposing a 5.5cm border on all sides.
5. Name and address of creator of poster, grade and school attended, to be clearly labeled on the back of each entry.
2022 Fair Theme: “Small Town with a Big Heart”
A) Junior – Youth up to and including Grade 4
B) Intermediate – Includes Grade 5 to Grade 8
C) Senior – Includes Grade 9 to Grade 12 level
PRIZE: 1st $5; 2nd $4; 3rd $3
Sponsored by James Insurance Broker – Eleanor Damant
Winners will go to the District 4 competition. District winners are eligible to enter the Ontario Association of Agricultural Societies provincial
competition in February in Toronto.
OAAS Judging Standards
1. Overall Appearance – 50 points
2. Creativity & Design – 35 points
3. Size, material, fair theme – 15 points
PRIZE: for Junior, Intermediate & Senior Categories (@ provincial level): 1st $25.00; 2nd $15.00; 3rd $10.00
Sponsored by Ontario Association of Agricultural Societies