CHILDREN’S PET SHOW
Sunday, September 11 th at 11:00 a.m. (in the arena)
Chairperson: Lea Barber
Rules and Regulations:
1. Animals must be shown by children under the age of 12 with adult supervision.
2. Entries will be accepted at the arena the morning of the Pet Show, between 10 and 11 o’clock.
3. All dogs must be leashed. Cat and rabbits must be caged. All pets must be taken home immediately
following show as there are no pets allowed on Fairgrounds during the fair.
4. All animals must have vaccination certificate.
5. Prizes will be awarded at conclusion of each class.
Entry Fee: No entry fees.
Prize Money: Cash prizes awarded for each category (category being A, B, C, D, in each section)
1 st , $5.00; 2 nd , $2.00; All other entries, $1.00.
SECTION 1: Cats
A. Cat with the most interesting markings or colours
B. Cat with fluffiest fur
C. Cat with longest tail
D. Largest cat
SECTION 2: Dogs
A. Shortest dog from ground to shoulder
B. The dog with longest legs
C. Best dog trick – owner to describe trick prior to performance
D. Dressed alike dog/owner
SECTION 3: Rabbits
A: The largest rabbit
B. Rabbit with longest ears
C. Rabbit with best markings or colours
D. “Best Rabbit” comes when called
Children’s Pet Show sponsored by Ontario Power Generation